*This post contains affiliate links.
Are you guys ready for this weather to start cooling down? I could smell fall in the air the other day and I’ve been craving cozy sweaters and chai lattes ever since.
Since Halloween is just around the corner (and we love to play dress up), I wanted to share some of our favorite costume ideas.
Many of these costumes feature tutus from Ellie N Sophia. I think tutus add a bit more magic to the outfit, but they can be substituted for usual attire if preferred. If you would like to purchase any of the tutus in this post feel free to use code FINLOX to save 15% on your order.
Hogwarts Student (Slytherin)
- White Button Up (bought from target)
- Boots (Use code PNWPIXIE to save)
- Wand (Made with a
chopstick, glue gun, and paint)
- Green Long Sleeve (thrift stores are a great place to check)
- Bow + Arrows (handmade with sticks, feathers, and string)
- Boots (use code PNWPIXIE to save)
- Cream Colored Shirt (use one you have on hand or check the thrift store)
- Choker (made from craft store jewelry supplies)
- Lace-up shoes
- Sunflower or baguette (optional)
Nightmare Before Christmas (Jack + Sally)
- Patchwork shirt (handmade from old clothes)
- Pinstripe suit
- Jack and Sally Inspired Tutus
- Black shoes
- Eyeliner pencil for stitch lines