Hey there! My name is Corisa Berry and I am a blogger, brand influencer, and social media manager. I currently reside in Washington state, happily sandwiched to between the mountains in the ocean. I am a single mom to two spunky girls, Finley and Loxley, who keep me constantly on my toes. My Instagram and blog are basically a hodge-podge of adventures, motherhood, and an attempt at simple living.
I decided to put this page together because I thought it would be a more structured way to see what I have to offer and get in touch with me.
I started blogging and working with brands in late 2016 and I instantly fell in love. I enjoy featuring anything that piques my interest, whether in it be from a small shop or a big box store.
What you can expect:
- I am open to both one-time collaborations or long-term agreements.
- I am open to hosting giveaways
- If you have a specific theme or location you are expecting, please let me know in advance. I have my own style of photographing, but I absolutely understand the need for images that match your brand. The more specific you are about your expectations, the easier it is for me to meet them.
- I use a Nikon DSLR for all of my images and edit in both Lightroom and Photoshop.
- I will do my best to adhere to any time frames. If you don’t have a specific time frame and just need a product photographed, my usual turnaround time is 5-10 days (depending on Washington weather) after I have received that product.
- After I have finished editing, I will email you the photos we have agreed upon.
- I like to do a “happy mail” feature in my Instagram stories when I receive an item in the mail. If your item is something that you don’t want to be shared upon arrival, please give me a heads up.
I don’t often say no to working with brands, as long as I am able to stay true to myself and the product is something I would actually use. If you feel you have a product that I would be interested in, shoot me an email at email@example.com or send me a message on Instagram and I will get back to you as soon as possible.